Epic Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week off

2 posters

Go down

week off Empty week off

Post  immortal Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:01 am

hello,i created this topic to ask admin if there is no problem for him to keep server on,because i think there are many people like you doesn't have where to play ryl2 now when the server is off,so i am asking you ,if you have no probs in keeping the server on, please turn it on,lags are lags,but at least some ppl could play server... and before turning off the server all day i, and every human on server had no lags just BW teleporter crashed,4/5 of times i trie to teleport to BW i got "connection lost with the server" or something like that...thx for attention.. Smile

immortal

Back to top Go down

week off Empty Re: week off

Post  BadToTheBone Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 am

immortal wrote:hello,i created this topic to ask admin if there is no problem for him to keep server on,because i think there are many people like you doesn't have where to play ryl2 now when the server is off,so i am asking you ,if you have no probs in keeping the server on, please turn it on,lags are lags,but at least some ppl could play server... and before turning off the server all day i, and every human on server had no lags just BW teleporter crashed,4/5 of times i trie to teleport to BW i got "connection lost with the server" or something like that...thx for attention.. Smile
Post it on the other forums.
Nobody will read this Wink

BadToTheBone

Back to top Go down

Post  immortal Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:10 am

jeee,i am noob Very Happy ll i found other forum Very Happy

immortal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content