Epic Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i would also like to share this

+6
-SkyWalker-
BigFatty
newbi
Aoife
KrtyL
GM-SaTaN
10 posters

Go down

i would also like to share this Empty i would also like to share this

Post  GM-SaTaN Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:12 am

GM-SaTaN
GM-SaTaN
Mod

Back to top Go down

i would also like to share this Empty Re: i would also like to share this

Post  KrtyL Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:19 am

OMG is that you?? :O

KrtyL

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 am

I always did wonder about boys and their football practise
Aoife
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post  newbi Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:46 am

wow, satan your gonna turn this server into a bunch of homos if you keep it up pale
newbi
newbi

Back to top Go down

Post  BigFatty Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 am

WTF was that!
BigFatty
BigFatty

Back to top Go down

Post  -SkyWalker- Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:58 am

I'm scared....
-SkyWalker-
-SkyWalker-

Back to top Go down

Post  GM-SaTaN Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:10 am

lmao, im just messin around
GM-SaTaN
GM-SaTaN
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  BadToTheBone Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:52 pm

Shocked omfg ur gay! xD

BadToTheBone

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukasa Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:22 pm

aww people hating against homosexuality now we know children are on these forums... Homosexuals/Heterosexuals who gives a fuck... people like what they like... if you dont like thier way of life oh well... and if you do... then meet up...

Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post  newbi Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Tsukasa wrote:aww people hating against homosexuality now we know children are on these forums... Homosexuals/Heterosexuals who gives a fuck... people like what they like... if you dont like thier way of life oh well... and if you do... then meet up...
?
what?? i guess its homosexuals' faults for letting jokes about them become pop-culture isn't it? i guess they should get used to it.

I have nothing against homo's
newbi
newbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukasa Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm

newbi wrote:
Tsukasa wrote:aww people hating against homosexuality now we know children are on these forums... Homosexuals/Heterosexuals who gives a fuck... people like what they like... if you dont like thier way of life oh well... and if you do... then meet up...
?
what?? i guess its homosexuals' faults for letting jokes about them become pop-culture isn't it? i guess they should get used to it.

I have nothing against homo's

really my comment was towards the " Shocked omfg ur gay! xD" comment... wasnt towards anyone elses... but yeah i guess you could blame them for the jokes... but then again you only really ever hear comments towards gay men... why is it that in our society gay men are down right disgusting when gay women isnt shyt... i mean of course theres those people that have the comments to say becuase either they arent mature enough or they are just strait up stock up... how ever you look at it... the gay community(especially men) are apparently unacceptable.. on the other hand when it comes to gay women its all good... i bet if the video was of a women acting gay or being gay most would have said "omg thats fucking awesome" or some other childish comment that goes along those lines... am i right?

Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:01 pm

Same sex, different sex relationships is all good ^^

Difference with gay men and gay women and how they are seen is somewhat different though. Straightmen will visualise that lesbians are with them, were as they dont want to visualise gay men with them, and women are also more likely to be curious about being with the same sex than men will be.

Or maybe men can understand why woman go for other women instead of going for them, LOL!

Then again one of my best friends is a gay male, he keeps taking me to gaybars xD
Aoife
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukasa Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Aoife wrote:Same sex, different sex relationships is all good ^^

Difference with gay men and gay women and how they are seen is somewhat different though. Straightmen will visualise that lesbians are with them, were as they dont want to visualise gay men with them, and women are also more likely to be curious about being with the same sex than men will be.

Or maybe men can understand why woman go for other women instead of going for them, LOL!

Then again one of my best friends is a gay male, he keeps taking me to gaybars xD

im a strait male... but i dont see why people view the gay community as disgusting... my out look is i really dont give a shyt... my dad told me of times he would go to gay bars just becuase he could get drunk with out spending a dime.. then the instant a gay man walked up he would be polite about it and say thanks for the drinks but he isnt gay... but yes women are more prone to see things in a different women then they will see in a man... not for the fact that men are a bit ignorant... but for the fact is a women knows how shes wants things done(sexualy) to herself so that she can perform these acts on another women and blow her mind... i guess some guys are the same if they are gay they know how they want something done and can usually figure what the other wants by being a male himself and perform these acts to please the other... but im confused on why people have to be so childish on the topic of homosexuals... dont get me wrong im still a kid.. im only 17 years old.. but i guess some times im a bit more mature for my age... then others i can be a bit immature depending on the topic.

Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Some peoples religion gets in the way too, or they just go 'eww'.

People are weird, no point trying to understand them.
Aoife
Aoife

Back to top Go down

Post  -SkyWalker- Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Aoife, i totally agree with you, but take one thing in consideration, i totally hate gay stuff. I'm not being sexist, but it's just gross. Let them do what they want to do, but just don't get close.
-SkyWalker-
-SkyWalker-

Back to top Go down

Post  JapieTalent Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm

would you NEVER, EVER take time to post something like this again?

thanks
JapieTalent
JapieTalent

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukasa Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:53 pm

SkyWalker wrote:Aoife, i totally agree with you, but take one thing in consideration, i totally hate gay stuff. I'm not being sexist, but it's just gross. Let them do what they want to do, but just don't get close.

2 questions..

1. Are you Male and Female

2. Is it both Gay Women and Men that you hate or just Men or just Women?

yes i know i said 2 questions... yet my 2nd question is like 3 just in 1.... so technically 4 questions is what i asked if you look at it that way.

Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post  -SkyWalker- Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:56 pm

Tsukasa wrote:
SkyWalker wrote:Aoife, i totally agree with you, but take one thing in consideration, i totally hate gay stuff. I'm not being sexist, but it's just gross. Let them do what they want to do, but just don't get close.

2 questions..

yes i know i said 2 questions... yet my 2nd question is like 3 just in 1.... so technically 4 questions is what i asked if you look at it that way.

Im male and i hate men only Razz
-SkyWalker-
-SkyWalker-

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukasa Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:58 pm

SkyWalker wrote:
Tsukasa wrote:

2 questions..

Im male and i hate men only Razz

ok just checking... usually the typical post of a strait male... being that i use to think the same thing... dont get me wrong.. but lesbians just dont do anything for me and i dont take it in the butt... so neither parts of the gay community do anything for me... ill befriend them... other than that no experiment for me... i dont think its gross its just not for me... been with my girlfriend for over 8 months and loving her more and more everyday.

Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post  gaunpro Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Wellness and Physical Rehab Therapies

Dry Hydrotherapy
Dry hydrotherapy (dry water massage) is a form of therapy that combines the healing powers of water, heat and massage in a single system. The purpose of Dry Hydro therapy is to provide the therapies of whirlpool, heat, and massage in a single system without the inconvenience of getting wet. Whirlpool treatment (Wet Hydrotherapy) applies pressurized streams of water to target areas of pain. The benefits are well documented, however the drawbacks to traditional whirlpool treatments include: 1) The possibility of spreading disease, 2) the risk of slip-and-fall injuries, 3) and significant maintenance required. One of the most important points to consider about whirlpool treatment is that the process of getting wet provides no medical benefit to the patient for muscular conditions.

cruises from san diego
Physical Rehab Therapies Lakeland FL

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum