Epic Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f systems designed to intercept

2 posters

Go down

f systems designed to intercept  Empty f systems designed to intercept

Post  lynk2510 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 pm

with Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev, and engaged in intense negotiations regarding international issues[162] with his Soviet counterpart.[72] Out of this "summit meeting" came agreements for increased trade and two landmark arms control treaties: SALT I, the first comprehensive limitation pact signed by the two superpowers,[72] and the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, which banned the development of systems designed to intercept incoming missiles. Nixon and Brezhnev proclaimed a new era of "peaceful coex

Opportunities
Plus size clothing

lynk2510

Back to top Go down

f systems designed to intercept  Empty Re: f systems designed to intercept

Post  heroisthai Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm

I had long believed that an indispensable element of any successful peace initiative in Vietnam was to enlist, if possible, the help of the Soviets and the Chinese. Though rapprochement with China and détente with the Soviet Union were ends in themselves, I also considered them possible means to hasten the end of the war. At worst, Hanoi was bound to feel less confident if Washington was dealing with Moscow and Beijing. At best, if the two major Communist powers decided that they had bigger fish to fry, Hanoi would be pressured into negotiating a settlement we could accept."[167]

Swimming Pool Repairs Dallas Texas
Discount Christian Louboutin

heroisthai

Back to top Go down