Epic Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot connect to login server....

+3
HaruXD
BadToTheBone
reeqleeroy
7 posters

Go down

cannot connect to login server.... Empty cannot connect to login server....

Post  reeqleeroy Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:45 pm

hi...im new here..
i've already DL the pathes and also the login.dat file..
im using the ryl2 abaddon client...yes it is a same client as yours....
but the problem is....i cant see the server.....
pls assist me....

reeqleeroy

Back to top Go down

cannot connect to login server.... Empty Re: cannot connect to login server....

Post  BadToTheBone Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm

reeqleeroy wrote:hi...im new here..
pls assist me....
you need a fresh instalation of ur 1753 client or else it wont work.

BadToTheBone

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruXD Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:50 am

BadToTheBone wrote:
reeqleeroy wrote:hi...im new here..
pls assist me....
you need a fresh instalation of ur 1753 client or else it wont work.

Do i nid 2 dl ryl v1753 install usa ??or i use revenge client??nid 2 dl gg oso?

HaruXD

Back to top Go down

cannot connect to login server.... Empty fresh install

Post  Headshot Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:00 am

i had a fresh install !! dled from the URL FROM THIS SITE
I SHOULD RE INSTALL AGIEN ???? HELP US OR NO PLAYER WILL JOIN OMG
Headshot
Headshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukasa Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 am

Headshot wrote:i had a fresh install !! dled from the URL FROM THIS SITE

dude... first off go do this... go to the game server and tell me if it loads for you..

if it doesnt then no matter what you do you wont be able to connect..

edit: not to mention i have had this problem sense the server came up... so i gave up on trying to connect becuase getting 1 hit wont be fun at all.. but yeah some how it registers that we are either banned or our ip range is banned from accessing the site... i dont know how this is but it happened being that i cant connect to the server nor can i connect to the site.. also i know it would have to be the range that acts if its banned... i have changed my ip and that didnt help my connection problem at all.

Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

cannot connect to login server.... Empty ok

Post  Headshot Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Tsukasa wrote:
Headshot wrote:i had a fresh install !! dled from the URL FROM THIS SITE

dude... first off go do this... go to the game server and tell me if it loads for you..

if it doesnt then no matter what you do you wont be able to connect..

edit: not to mention i have had this problem sense the server came up... so i gave up on trying to connect becuase getting 1 hit wont be fun at all.. but yeah some how it registers that we are either banned or our ip range is banned from accessing the site... i dont know how this is but it happened being that i cant connect to the server nor can i connect to the site.. also i know it would have to be the range that acts if its banned... i have changed my ip and that didnt help my connection problem at all.

so whatever i do it wont work ??? bad server, ey ?
Headshot
Headshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonekrasher Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:02 pm

mhm.... idunno too i cant conenct GM hlep us

Bonekrasher

Back to top Go down

Post  gaunpro Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Choosing a Vertical Rotisserie

Well you need to first buy a good rotisserie because the rotation and heat matter a lot. It is adorable to think you can simply cook with an adventurous and aggressive personality but being alert to equipment matters.

Thinking of cooking some shwarma, an Arabian meat dish cooked on a vertical rotisserie?

Well you need to first buy a good rotisserie because the rotation and heat matter a lot. It is adorable to think you can simply cook with an adventurous and aggressive personality but being alert to equipment matters. There are several types of vertical rotisserie available on the market. There is the electric and gas and even coal!

When choosing a vertical rotisserie one should evaluate it on its merits. The most average vertical rotisserie can yield beautiful meats. You are not dating a blue-eyed model here. You are cooking bloody meat!

Vertical rotisserie can be blushingly expensive. A bright, clean, clear model that creates cloudy, colorful and crowded food can cut your cute bank account into the dark and drab. The distinct feature of a good machine is the dull reliability of elegant engineering. The more excited the salesman, the more fancy the features, and then the more difficult it can be later on to fix it.

Cooking appliances are not meant to be glamorous or gleaming. They are not gorgeous or graceful. The most grotesque machine can yield a handsome and homely result. Good cooking is light, and durable appliances last long. The most magnificent machine to give you misty eyes will sit motionless and muddy next to the trashcan. An old-fashioned rotating grill is plain and poised but predictable.

Save precious money and avoid the shiny and get the quaint. When setting up the rotating grill, have good air circulation to avoid a smoggy cooking environment. Give up on that sparkling, spotless kitchen because this device can be a stormy relationship with lots of fat and meat sputtering and spraying. You thought it was strange when you saw people cook outdoors right? It’s because these verticial rotating rotisseries are ugly. They are the ugliest and most unsightly and unusual machines but wide-eyed tourists alive with passion and annoying accents will take the bad because they think its better, even possibly beautiful.

The brainy spenders are going to be busy and careful so they want meat that is breakable and easy to digest. That’s what a good machine provides. Cautious operation will yield clever profits that even clumsy employees with little grilling experience can provided. Safer than horizontal rotisserie because concerned health inspectors know it takes little to maintain a vertical rotisserie.

Vertical Rotisserie
charms for bracelets

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down