Epic Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONECTING TO LOGIN SERVER

3 posters

Go down

CONECTING TO LOGIN SERVER Empty CONECTING TO LOGIN SERVER

Post  ducky Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:00 am

I cant go in alwais i open the clian it is conecting to login server but never conected =/ why ?

ducky

Back to top Go down

CONECTING TO LOGIN SERVER Empty Re: CONECTING TO LOGIN SERVER

Post  Padekit Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:28 pm

I got the same problem...OK here you go:
1. I downloaded ryl_v1753_install and installed
2. Downloaded evo patch and extracted in the game folder
3. Downloaded GG and GG fix
I just did everything according to instructions, but i still cant see the server...and yea i must say i didnt play ryl for a long time, so maybe i need some more files

thanks in advance

Padekit

Back to top Go down

Post  gaunpro Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Dry erase whiteboards, dry erase menu boards, dry erase marker boards. Nothing will give you the look of a dry erase whiteboard. A dry erase menu board, dry erase marker board or dry erase whiteboard is one sided. You can choose from hardwood framed dry erase whiteboards or dry erase menu boards to unframed dry erase whiteboards with smooth CNC routered edges for a clean look. Four stock sizes for quick delivery or we will custom design and make a dry erase marker board, dry erase menu board or dry erase sign board to your needs and specifications. Complete design department.

Cheap Dry Erase Boards|Economy Dry Erase|Cheap White Boards|Economy White Boards

holiday cottages in cornwall
Baby Clothes

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Post  gaunpro Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Welcome to WebsiteBuilder.com

If you are looking for a way to build a website or have a new website built for you, we recommend the following website builder services and software which are all respected leaders in the e-commerce industry:

1. eDirectHost - #1 for functionality and ease of use for website builders on the market today. eDirectHost provides Personal, Small Business and eCommerce websites through it's top of the line website builder. NO HTML or Programming required to build your own website. Start a Free 10 Day trial today and build your own site within minutes. Also, eDirectHost's New Mobile Web Page Builder is also included. Start a Free Trial Today!

seattle city guide
what is transfer factor

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down